Egeria gives Dutch and foreign professional and institutional investors the opportunity to invest through Egeria Funds in healthy, well-managed medium-sized Dutch companies. Egeria is actively involved in its portfolio businesses and believes in a close partnership with the management. Egeria Funds invests for a period of around five to seven years, with the aim of achieving sustainable growth and increase in value in conjunction with the management. Egeria invests in different sectors, with the exception of biotechnology and ‘unethical’ sectors and activities. Egeria is always interested in investment opportunities, subject to the following conditions:
- An enterprise value of 50 to 350 million euros.
- Located in the Netherlands or with a clear relationship with the Netherlands.
- Experienced and motivated management, with a proven track record and the readiness and means to co-invest according to their ability to pay.
- A strong market position and growth potential.
- Egeria must be able to acquire a majority interest.